Climb Mountains Not so the World Can See You, but so You Can See the World!
Length: 6 Days
Starting point: Chamonix
Summit Elevation: 4000+m
Season: June 1 - Semptember 31
Max Guide to Guest Ratio: 2:1
Style of climbing: Snow, Ice, Rock
- Valley accommodation (based on double occupancy)
- Mountain hut accommodation
- Breakfast, packed lunch, dinner in mountain huts
- Transportation around Chamonix
- Guide fees
- Group equipment
- Travel to/from Geneva
- First and last night's accommodation
- Meals while in the valley
- Personal gear rental (lots of affordable rental options in town!)
- Drinks while in mountain huts (no running water in mountain huts, 1.5L = 5EU/7CAD)
- Travel insurance
- Boots - full-leather or plastic mountaineering boots. If leather, they should be well broken-in and waterproofed with snow seal or equivalent
- Lightweight thermal layers - top & bottom, Polypro, Icebreaker, etc.
- Climbing/hiking pants - nylon, fleece, Schoeller, etc. (1 pair)
- Outer layer jacket with hood - Gore-Tex style
- Lightweight outer layer waterproof pants - Gore-Tex style
- Warm parka/jacket – down, synthetic, fleece or pile (1)
- Sweater or vest – wool, synthetic, fleece or down (1)
- Gloves (medium weight) - wool or poly-pro (2 pair)
- Waterproof gloves or mitts (gloves work best ) (2 pair)
- Socks - wool or synthetic blend
- Toque/warm hat - wool or fleece (1)
- Sunglasses - 1005 UV block (1pr)
- Ski goggles (optional)
- Headlamp with new batteries
- Sunscreen - minimum spf30
- Water bottles/hydration system - minimum 1 litres
- Small "thermos" for hot drinks (optional)
- Summit / Day-pack - 15-40 litres capacity (optional, your big backpack can also work as a Summit pack)
- Misc. personal items (camera, journal, etc.)
- Personal first aid kit (blister kit, medication, earplugs)
- Gaiters (1 pair)
- Knife - Swiss army style
- Hand sanitizer
- Ice axe and technical climbing tool
- Climbing harness - seat harness only.
- Glacier Travel Kit
- Crampons - adjusted to your boots (1 pair)
- Walking pole(s) - Optional
Group Gear - Provided by Altus
- Compass and map
- First Aid Kit
- Rope & technical gear
Is this for you?
- Previous rock climbing experience, in the gym or outside.
- Have top-roped 5.6 as a minimum
- Fitness to be moving for a minimum of 8 hours
- Likes being outside
*This trip has a unique payment policy.
When making a booking
Greater than 30 days from the start date
- A 50% deposit is required to secure your guides and or trip. The remaining trip cost is due 30 days before the trip date.
Less than 30 days from the start date
- The trip cost must be paid in full
Please take a moment to read and understand our policies before booking! Booking, payment, cancellation and weather policies, as well as FAQ, may be found here.
Scheduled Trip Dates
2021 Dates Coming Soon!€2,595 / person
Custom dates and durations available upon request!
Personal photographer to capture the trips epic moments.
Still Have Questions or Concerns?
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions, concerns or requests on how we can make this the best trip ever!!!