Thanks for Signing Up!
We look forward to the Hurley Mountain Lodge trip with you soon. In the meantime, we have a bit of homework for you so when your trip date arrives all our ducks are in line, expectations are clear and we don't waste any time getting you to the slopes.
To the right is a checklist of homework items which are found below. At anytime please don't hesitate to get in touch with us if you have any questions.
The Altus Crew
- Read and Sign our Participant's Waiver (each participant)
- Fill out the Participant's Info (each participant)
- Check out The Gear List
- Make note of the Meeting Time and Location
- The Details (Cancellation Policy and what's included & not included)
Read and Sign Our Participant's Waiver
Hit the link below and be transported to another tab where you will find our waiver. Once you have signed the waiver come on back to this page for the remaining riveting steps.
The Gear List
*Ask us about our rental partners*
Avalanche Safety Gear
• Avalanche Transceiver
• Shovel: Collapsable aluminum shovel.
• Probe: Normal length probe somewhere from 220cm to 320cm.
• Ski touring skis: bindings, skins, poles or split board+skins
• Ski touring/snowboard boots
• Suitable day pack 30 - 40L
• Waterproof/breathable jacket and pants
• Lightweight breathable jacket and pants (for uphill skinning/climbing)
• Insulated jacket (synthetic insulated jacket is strongly recommended)
• Lightweight gloves for climbing/skinning
• Warm gloves
• Warm hats
• Balaclava or another type of neck warmer
• Base Layers
• Sun hat
• Ski strap
• Small personal ski repair kit
• Personal first aid, medication
• Sandals or shoes
• Casual clothing
• Bathing suit
• Personal toiletries
• Anything else to keep you comfortable and happy 🙂
BYOB - Feel free to bring along your favorite apres or mealtime beverage. However, glass containers are best to be avoided.
Meeting Time and Location
Location: Mount Currie Coffee PEMBERTON
Time: 7:45 am
7331 Arbutus St #2, Pemberton, BC V0N 2L0, Canada
Still Have Questions or Concerns?
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions, concerns or requests on how we can make this the best trip ever!!!